Technical approach and questions
- Trainee: Field software development
- Enterprises: Small and medium-sized (SMS) business companies that
do not have the possibility to train apprentices. Furthermore, mostly these companies
do not have the money for specialists who develop their own software
which displays their way of doing their key business.
- Mentor: Independent (e.g. self-employed persons) within the range of software development.
- Development and structure of a communication -, documentation and development platform on basis of Open Source products.
- Illustration of the Businesses logic of the enterprise by the
apprentices assisted by mentors. (UML, MDA). The outcome of this
(with the help of goal 1) is a collection (knowledge data base) of well
documented executable Businesses logic under GPL. That means collecting
all relevant documents of a project life cycle.
- After the apprenticeship the trainees will be accompanied into independence.
- Goal 1.: Which Open Source products are suitable or rather which
must be further developed? (Design: UML, MDA CASE Tool, development
environment: IDE, Source Code
- Goal 2.:Analysis of a database which is capable to show the Life
Ciycle of a Software Project. This means the collection of all
documents which are necessary for the project (for example
documentation, UML-MDA Programs etc) as well as the image of the
processes of the CMM.
- How must the shaping (UML or rather MDA) look like so that the code
can be used for other companies again although it is designed for a
specific business logic of the company?
- The duration of the project lasts as long as the apprenticeship.
- The apprentice is working at the customer company place, is paid by the company and is doing the breakdown of the business logic
- The mentor does not have to work at the company location because he
can use the platform (goal one) to monitor the project and to
communicate with the trainees and the business part. The mentor
transfers his knowledge, has an effort of perhaps 10 hours a month and
is paid for this with half of the trainee money by the customer